Accelerate Your Career
Accelerated Fleet Services opens the door to a world of opportunity. We are a rapidly growing, technology-based diesel mechanics and trailer fleet services company currently serving the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
We are proud to have been named a Top 10 Fleet Services Provider for the United States by Logistics and Transportation Review. Our customer list reads like a list of who’s who American companies. Our compensation and benefits plans are designed to ensure that our diesel mechanics are set up from the beginning to be successful.
We provide full benefits help to ensure a great workplace environment while providing financial security and career growth.
FULL MEDICAL - 100% COMPANY PAID!
FULL DENTAL - 100% COMPANY PAID!
FULL VISION - 100% COMPANY PAID!
AFS is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial transportation equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, technology-based and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for our customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career as a growing leader in the DFW fleet services transportation industry. We provide excellent training along with plenty of opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services.
This role is responsible for:
- Provide service to our customers while maintaining exceptional white glove customer service.
- Maintain all aspects of equipment according to company standards.
- Report to the Service Manager and will be assigned duties on a daily basis.
- Maintain and inventory the supplied tools for the work required in maintaining diesel engine trucks and associated equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance work as requested.
- Participate in training and utilize that training in the course of work.
- Ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or tasks
- Complete required paperwork associated with repairs (documenting parts and labor time)
- Working knowledge of computers and basic operation
- Work with a high degree of independence and with a high level of productivity
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with assigned customers and vendors.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Requirements for this position include:
- Preferred 2-5 years' experience as a Class 7 & 8 technician in a dealership or related truck service facility.
- Mechanical aptitude and technical ability are a must.
- A valid CDL is a plus.
- Valid driver's licence
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must provide own tools that are adequate to perform job functions.
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate with customers.
- Proficiency in the use of mobile devices, navigation of mobile applications and use of email to document repairs and communication. Ability to learn new platforms
- Must be able to lift 75lbs.
- Enthusiastic team player.
- Punctual, able to follow instructions, multi-task and apply initiative.
- Positive attitude, safety consciousness, good instincts, and self-motivation
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance a variety of tasks.
🗓️ Full Time: Monday - Friday 7am-4pm
🕚Occasional weekends and overtime
⚕️Life Insurance (waiting period may apply)
❤️🩹 Health, Vision, Disability & Dental Insurance (waiting period may apply)
💵 Bonus Pay
🕧 Paid Time Off
🧰 Paid Training
🥪 Friday Team Lunches
Salary Range: $25-$29/hr
How to Apply:
Interested techs should send their resumes to: email@example.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted.